Candidates who are responsible for routine maintenance work as part of their role should take this course.
To provide delegates with skills to safely carry out routine electrical jobs involving Plugs, Fluorescent Strip Lights etc.
- Wiring 3 pin plugs
- Replacing damaged light diffusers
- Replacing fluorescent strip lights
- Renewing starters and replacing batteries
- Identifying faults in cables
- Inspecting and safe use of power tools
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to safely use power tools whilst safely wiring a three-pin plug, bulbs and starters.